Thursday, October 6, 2016

Good Morning!

I never use to be a morning person, I use to want to sleep in every morning and nothing could get me out of bed. These days I absolutely love waking up early, I love the feeling I get knowing I still have so much time in the day to do things. I think with anything its all about breaking that routine. I believe so many of us are stuck in the same routine and just get lazy or don't like change, but once you break free of that state of mind it can be so rewarding.
 Today I woke up and did a class down at my local gym, Ive been trying to get my fitness back after my travels, its slowly coming back but I know will take some time. Below is a photo I had taken before I went away, I was feeling great training hard and eating healthy, well most of the time..
I think its great looking back on old photos and being your own inspiration rather then looking to others for inspiration, remember everybody is unique so just try and be the best that you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment